This COPYRIGHT / SERVICE MARK / TRADEMARK NOTICE: is hereby posted by our "ShrimpNFish™" Family and should be considered proper notice of their intellectual property rights or ownership. All Rights Reserved...
Our Future plans are also hereby posted by our "ShrimpNFish™" Family and should be considered proper notice of our intellectual property rights and ownership for future expansion. All Rights Reserved...
This Notice is assessable from every device throughout the U.S. and world, Proper research puts all on notice as stated herein!!!
Our entire list of all the local Boat Ramps, Piers, Bridges, Docks and Seawalls took months to research and compile and is ©copyrighted material of ShrimpNFishFlorida™ and may not be copied or posted on any other site.
Replicating our website and or forum structure, or content and subject matter in any way is strictly forbidden.
NauticalGator LLC™, contributes to the DMCATakeDown Services, and subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) disciplinary actions.
Gator Management Services.™, is part of, Crime Watch™, and the Consumer Fraud Watch Network™."
That All Backgrounds and Images are Watermarked for Copyright security, We can send out a tracer to find them anywhere on the web!
ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com is owned and operated by NauticalGator LLC.
No material from ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com or any Web Sites AND Forums owned, operated, licensed or controlled by NauticalGator LLC. may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other Web site, Forum, or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to NauticalGator LLC.
Nautical Gator LLC prohibits the reproduction and/or redistribution of part or all of the following copyrighted items:
Codes and Scripts including HTML code
Text, Images, Background images, Graphics, Photos and Logos
Audio and Video
Design Elements and Concepts
Colors and Themes
Trade Names, Logos and Product Designs etc…
Federal Copyright/Trademark Laws prohibit the distribution, reproduction, and/or public display of data that is copyrighted/trademarked without the written permission of the copyrighted/trademark owner.
NOTE: ALL Websites, Forums, Category title wording, Forum design, layout, Forum Title wording, Thread content, Reports, Article, Photos, Banners, videos, artwork and all others are ©Copyrighted material of ShrimpNFishFlorida™, and are not to be re-
If anything herein are used without written permission, Nautical Gator LLC will prosecute to the fullest extent including fines, civil charges, lawyer fees, statutory damages, and/or criminal charges.
The infringer IS NOT the only person who can be held responsible. Nautical Gator LLC can prosecute the infringer, website owner, and the hosting company and/or search engines (e.g. Google®).
The following are common excuses that WILL NOT stand up in court:
I didn’t see the Trademark ™ symbol
I didn’t know it was Trademarked
I didn’t see the copyright © symbol
I didn’t know it was copyrighted material
It wasn’t me
Someone told me to
I was borrowing not stealing
Someone gave it to me. Etc…
The following are some of the repercussions for copyright/trademark infringement:
Infringing website taken down or removed completely from the internet
Website removed from host servers
Infringing website removed from Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines and directories
Loss of ability to process payments via PayPal, Authorize.net, or any other source
Responsible for Statutory Damages
Fined the amount of lost profits and damages
Responsible for all court and attorney fees
Copyright Infringement is considered theft and an accused person can be charged with theft
If copyright and/or trademark infringement is detected, Nautical Gator LLC has many options, which includes sending a Cease and Desist Letter. Nautical Gator LLC can opt to immediately file a lawsuit demanding statutory damages and lawyer fees.
A Cease and Desist Letter IS NOT mandatory. This letter is a warning to let the infringer know that we plan to aggressively protect our website if the information isn’t removed immediately. If Nautical Gator LLC opts to file a lawsuit, the person and/or company responsible for the infringement may find themselves responsible for extensive attorney fees and court costs just to defend their action.
PRE SUIT STEPS AGREEMENTS:
In the event we find out that you have infringed upon our, Copyright / Servicemark, Trademark rights, and/or common law rights, even without a civil suit being filed, you the site user, product user, and / or infringer, agree to let us take the following actions:
It is hereby agreed that as a penalty you agree to let us request:
Have your Website taken down and removed completely from the Internet
Have website removed from host servers
Have you website search listing removed from Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines and other search directories
Have the Infringing Domain Name Transferred into our Name by the Register, Registry Services “ie” godaddy etc. Without having us go through the process of arbitration, and without any prior or written notice give the Register, Registry Services “ie” godaddy etc. your permission upon our request to transfer the infringing domain name into our name.
Have your ability to process payments via PayPal, Authorize.net, or any other source
Don’t think you won’t get caught. Even when the tiniest copyright/trademark infringements have been detected Nautical Gator LLC may use any remedy at its disposal.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com or any Web Sites AND Forums owned, operated, licensed or controlled by NauticalGator LLC. are presented solely for the purpose of promoting programs, applications, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is controlled and operated by NauticalGator LLC. from its offices within THE STATE OF FLORIDA, United States of America. NauticalGator LLC. makes no representation that materials presented in ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com or any Web site AND Forum owned, operated, licensed or controlled by NauticalGator LLC. are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Your thereby agree that if any actions shall be brought jurisdiction AND Venue shall be and remain in the state of Florida, in Florida Federal and State Courts. Under International and Pan American Copyright trademark Conventions (Laws).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NauticalGator LLC. be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials presented on ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by NauticalGator LLC. Even if NauticalGator LLC. or authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall NauticalGator LLC’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. You further agree by usage of ShrimpNFishFlorida™.com or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by NauticalGator LLC’s sites to hold NauticalGator LLC’s harmless and to indemnify NauticalGator LLC. against legal responsibility for any actions.
In the event of a civil suit being filed, you the site user, product user, and / or infringer, agree to pay all of our Legal fees, filing fees, and attorney fees, in addition, reasonable fuel costs, travel, and living expense and mileage associated with any civil suit filed for all expenses incurred by Nautical Gator LLC, Nautical Gator LLC’s, private investigators, witnesses, experts and employees, as well as, witnesses wages, and overtime wages, all travel expenses both ways round trip. Including lost revenue, and all costs of any uniform domain name dispute. And any unforeseen costs or fees, not mentioned herein, hereto. Regardless of outcome of any civil actions or other, it is agreed that No judgments, fines, or expenses shell be levied agent Nautical Gator LLC, or its employees or owners whatsoever. Regardless of outcome of any actions, it is agreed that No judgments, fines, or expenses shell be levied agent Nautical Gator LLC, or its employees or owners whatsoever. Your further agree before any civil action can be filed against Nautical Gator LLC and its agents and employees to Nautical Gator LLC upfront costs of $25,000.00 for legal costs, to represent Nautical Gator LLC and its agents and employees, this a partial payment and has no baring of the total costs. Failure to pay upfront costs you agree to dismiss any civil actions untill said fees can be paid.
In the event you the site user, product user, and / or infringer file for Bankruptcy you agree not to include any money or civil judgments due to Nautical Gator LLC or and any of its entities in any of your bankruptcy filings, and the total amount due to Nautical Gator LLC and any of its entities are still to be due and recoverable.
This contract contains the complete agreement between the parties, and no modification, amendment, recision, waiver, or other change will be binding on Site owner, Product owner, unless assented to in writing by Site owner, Product owner, authorized representative. Any oral or written representation, warranty, course of dealing or trade usage not contained or referenced herein will not be binding on Site owner, Product owner, The invalidity, in whole or part, of any of the foregoing paragraphs will not affect the remainder of such paragraph or any other of this article. If you do not like our terms, the solution is simple, DONOT INFRINGE UPON OUR RIGHTS!!! OR PRODUCTS!!!
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of THE STATE OF FLORIDA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
HERE IS A PARTIAL LIST OF OUR SERVICE MARKS AND TRADEMARKS
Our "ShrimpNFish™" Slogans;
Our "FishNShrimp™" Slogans;
Our ShrimpingNFishing™ Slogans;
Our "FishingNShrimping™" Slogans;
Our "ShrimpNFishAmerica™" Slogans;
Our Other Angler, Related Slogans and trademarks;
So in short do not use the letter "N" to separate the words...
NOTE: ALL Website, Forum, Category title wording, Forum Title wording Copyrights materials. Copying the wording would create Search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and is strictly forbidden and will creating confusion in the market place with our trade name copyrighted articles and graphics.etc. Plus creating double listing in the search directories like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
NauticalGator LLC™, subscribes to the DMCATakeDown Services, and subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) disciplinary actions.
1) Members Photo Highlights Category
2) Members Action Photo Highlights Forum
3) Community Category
4) New Member Sign Up Instructions Forum
5) New Member Introduction Forum
6) About ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Forum
7) Forum Rules... Please Read Forum
8) What Members Are Catching Now Forum
9) Florida Fishing Reports Category
10) Fishing Chatter = anything to do with fishing Forum
12) Surf Fishing Reports (R) Forum
14) Inshore Fishing Report (R) Forum
16) Offshore Fishing Reports (R) Forum
17) Gigging Reports = Flounder -
18) Kayak Fishing Reports (R) Forum
19) Freshwater Fishing Reports (R) Forum
20) All Other Area's of Florida Fishing Reports (R) Forum
21) Out of State Fishing Reports Forum
22) Fishing Calendar, and Member Stats Forum
23) Florida Shrimping Reports Category
25) Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping Forum
26) Shrimping Clinics -
28) Shrimping Reports = All Area's of Florida (R) Forum
29) Shrimping Calendar, and Member Stats Forum
30) Shrimping Reports = Volusia County -
31) Mosquito Lagoon = Oak Hill Shrimping Reports (R) Forum
32) Mosquito Lagoon = Edgewater -
33) Volusia County = Piers, Docks, Bridge and Seawall Reports…
34) Shrimping Reports = Brevard -
35) Titusville Railroad Bridge Shrimping Reports (R) Forum
36) Titusville Haulover Canal Shrimping Reports (R) Forum
37) Titusville -
38) Melbourne Shrimping Reports (R) Forum
39) Diving, Lobstering, Crabbing, Scalloping, Hunting Category
40) Diving, Hookahing, Spear Fishing, Snorkeling (R) Forum
41) Scalloping, Lobstering, Crabbing (R) Forum
42) Hunting -
43) Video's = Fishing -
44) Members Fishing and Shrimping Videos Forum
45) Member Videos -
46) Share your NON-
47) Club Learning, Instructional Video's Forum
48) Video Equipment, Editing software, etc Forum
49) Music video's Forum
50) Weather, Fishing Maps, Boat Ramps, Tide Info Category
52) Maps of favorite Shrimping -
53) Local Florida Boat Ramps with Interactive Maps Forum
54) Fishing Piers and Docks with Interactive Maps (R) Forum
55) Tide Conversion Charts Forum
56) Areas of Interest Forum
57) Shrimping / Fishing Equipment, Bait / Tackle shops Category
58) Bait, Local Central Florida Bait and Tackle Shops Forum
59) Shrimping Equipment Forum
60) Fishing Equipment Forum
61) Boating -
62) Boat Mechanics, Technical Help, etc Forum
63) Boat Build, Boat Projects... etc Forum
64) Show off your boats (R) Forum
65) Boating -
66) Boat Supply, Boat Parts, Boat Information etc… Forum
67) Shrimping / Fishing... Areas of Interest Category
68) Questions & Answers: Gain Angling Knowledge
69) Areas of Interest
70) How to Section… DIY (Do It Yourself) Forum
71) Cooking Recipe's Forum
72) FISH and SHRIMP Preparation Forum
73) Florida Fish Identification, Rules and regulations Forum
74) Shrimping School, Learning, Tips and Tricks Forum
75) Fishing School, Learning, Tips and Tricks Forum
76) Favored local Restaurants Forum
77) Ormond Beach Forum
78) Daytona Beach Forum
79) Port Orange Forum
80) New Smyrna Beach Forum
81) Titusville Forum
82) Other Forum
83) Club News Category
84) Help Support Our Club Forum
85) CLUB NEWS (R) Forum
86) LOCAL EVENTS Calendar Both On and Off the Water Forum
87) In The News section, Local News and Information Forum
88) Club Members Club Card (R) Forum
89) New 2015 Club T-
90) Miscellaneous Forums Category
91) Fishing Jokes Forum
92) Members Photo Post (R) Forum
93) For Sale CLASSIFIEDS, Boating, Fishing, Shrimping Forum
94) FREE: Barter, Services, Products, Exchange, other Forum
95) Shrimping / Fishing Trip Plans (R) Forum
96) HAVE an open seat on your boat (R) Forum
97) CLUB LOUNGE = Bad Habit Room (R) Forum
98) Member Hobbies (R) Forum
99) Humor -
100) Vacations, Birthdays, and off topic posts, etc (R) Forum
101) Florida The Historic History of Florida Forum
102) Mobile Phone Apps Category
103) Mobile Phone Apps Forum
104) Forum Help and Information Category
105) Forum Instructions Forum
106) Forum Error Messages or Bug Reports Forum
107) Polling Area Forum
108) Test Forum Post Area Forum