1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Good To Know Minimum Post Requirements

Discussion in 'Forum Instructions and Rules... Please Read' started by Nautical Gator, Mar 9, 2016.

1. BrettG

BrettG Newbie

thanks for putting all of us in touch together on this platform

2. Tao Truong

Tao Truong Greenhorn

Got it boss! Glad to be a part of an active forum

3. Vectorman

Vectorman Pirate

I get that you want participation, but more than once I've signed on to post a report, only to find that I can't post a report because I haven't posted enough reports. Now I have to hunt around and figure out where I can comment on someone elses report so I can post my own report. On more than one occasion because I didn't have time to screw around with it, I didn't get to share with everybody here what was happening offshore of Ponce Inlet.

4. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

We do have a paid membership option. No five posts needed
    Thanks

mlea42 likes this.
  5. Sharkyt

Sharkyt Newbie

I'll try and post every time we go out. This week we are going out of cape Canaveral looking for the dolphin that are supposed to be there

6. Dread26

Dread26 Pirate

Lol I'm still trying to get hang but it keeps me busy keep me updated with reports✌️✌️