1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

1. kayakmike

kayakmike Cabin Boy
    Thread Started By

hi guys.....just retired to Port Orange...looking to team up with fellow kayak fisherman.....if anyone is going out and don't mind me tagging along...let me know....Thanks....Mike

2. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

If Flagler Beach isn’t too far north for you then I’ll give you a yell when we get back in town. Will be gone until next month sometime.

3. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

The Mangroves are in now, I would hit the flat bridge pilings and rocks for them... I always get my limits there, try the west wall on the way to or from the new Kayak Ramp, and under the bridge pilings, and in the river under the high bridge pilings... But I like the flats bridge and west wall the best...

mak likes this.
  4. kayakmike

kayakmike Cabin Boy
    Thread Started By

Hi Max...yes Flagler is no problem....looking forward to your return...thanks...mike

Gator,, thanks for the advice...will let u know how is goes...

5. mak

Hey, I’m back in town for a few weeks. Shoot me a msg if you want to come up and give it a try in the backwaters near our house in Flagler Beach. I don’t have my truck down here right now so will be restricted to launching in our back yard. I’ll go out and give it a try in the next day or two and see if I can even find any that will cooperate....

6. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

7. mak

Nice Mangrove and Sheepshead!

8. bogman102

bogman102 Petty Officer

Welcome to the area and the forum! Lots of good info here!