1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Good To Know Free Online Crystal River Tide Charts

Discussion in 'Scalloping, Lobstering, Crabbing, Claiming' started by lobsterman, Jul 18, 2017.

1. lobsterman

lobsterman Seaman Recruit
    Thread Started By

2. jj1987

jj1987 Pirate

I assume anyone who goes often knows, but if you're new to Crystal River be EXTREMELY careful especially during winter of the tides. So many rocks just waiting to hit your motor!

lobsterman likes this.
  3. NateHawg

NateHawg Pirate

Cool! I won’t be over that way till July for scallops, but will post accuracy if I remember. Definitely a lot to watch out for with the bigger tide swings.

4. Dock Commander

Dock Commander Carpenter

Definitley rocks out there and they will find you at low tide. I bumped one a fews ago and luckily only took a small knick out of my prop and skeg (did I already say I was lucky!!)

Since then, I follow channel all the way out and then stay in deep water until I’m ready to cut in to find a good spot to scallop.

5. Fcsoccer11

Fcsoccer11 Pirate

thank you for posting. i had no 8dea it was that bad...