1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Central Pa Fishing

Discussion in 'Out of State Fishing Reports' started by GTGeorge, Apr 11, 2021.

1. GTGeorge

GTGeorge Newbie
    Thread Started By

Hi I live in central Pa, along the Susquehanna river where I owned and operated a gun store and bait tackle guide service where I guided on the Susquehanna river
    ( my store was right along the river ) as well as area lakes and even guided for Salmon in NY. Did this for over 25 years, now fully retired and just want to take me and friends new and old fishing, but I’ll need local Tampa Bay Area advice at 72 I don’t think I have the time for xtended hit and miss, and believe me I know the value of experience and knowledge of the local fisheries.
    Thanks

2. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

My two favorite things... fishing and shooting sports. Gun store on a river with a fishing guide service... What’s not to like?
    I haven’t seen a lot of member activity from the Tampa area but hopefully we have some who can chime-in.

3. George Buck

George Buck Cabin Boy

Wish I could help, I spent four years in college in central Pa. fishing the trout streams some of which were Susquehanna tribs. But I don't know the west coast side of Fl.

4. Rich M

Rich M Swashbuckler

I don't know the west side either.

Nothing a couple weekends on the water watching other fishermen can't solve.