1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Where Are All The Shrimping Reports??

Discussion in 'Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping' started by Srfrdave, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey
    Thread Started By

I haven’t been able to go because of my boat situation but its all fixed. Was a tear in the diaphragm in the fuel pump. Got them both rebuilt and she’s running like a top. So, I have been looking and hardly see any reports. Has anybody been out?

Need to fill the freezer!
    Dave

2. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

look in the reports forum

3. mkyota1

mkyota1 Seaworthy

I have yet to make it out either. Hopefully soon.

4. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey
    Thread Started By

Unfortunately I did look and the last report i see is from 3/11 thats 11 days ago. Come on Friends where’s the posts and pics.

5. mak

mak Matey

I’ll bet it’s crowded out there this weekend. Hopefully some who get out there will report back.

6. JonathanFlorida

JonathanFlorida Blackbeard

I am hoping to take my wife and kids shrimping this year for the first time ever!

7. Nautical Gator

fortuitously the shrimp run is in full swing, if I were not busy on the house I would be out getting them. some friends are getting there limit every time out. don't wait to get out, the run will soon be over in a few weeks.

8. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey
    Thread Started By

Thanks Sam I'm going to try and get out again.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  9. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

I don't see how you could have friends that would not be members of your own website why aren't they reporting

10. Nautical Gator

I'm going to let that comment slide, but you better think before you call someone a liar.

if they did not report I would not know about them, now would I... I went shrimping and posted my report, they were out with me.
    http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/edgewater-nice-bucket-of-shrimpz-2-25-2019.15407/

when you live locally in a fishing community where all the action is, you and privy to all the lintel...
    my neighbor got two gallons in one hr the other day.

I'm wondering if anyone really knows that the shrimp run, is actually a instinctive migration that takes place every year, and ends by may, so all the shrimp need to make the migration within a few more weeks. the shrimp run is now in full swing and will be ending in a few weeks, so if you do not get out now, you will have missed it.

Srfrdave likes this.
  11. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

Let what slide I did not blatantly say or insinuate that you're a liar.I said how could they not be members of your website. And why are they reporting.

12. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

I should've said and why aren't they reporting. I live three hours away and I don't have the luxury of being in the community and hear what's going on. Anyways hope somebody reports from Friday Saturday night or tonight.

Srfrdave likes this.
  13. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey
    Thread Started By

I only live an hour away, but was in Tampa until late last night. Otherwise I would have gone. I May try and go tonight. If I get out I will let ya'll know.

Baccarac likes this.
  14. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

go get them let know how it was regardless. Luckily the hotel that I stay at allows me to reserve a room and cancel rooms inside of 24 hours I will be up there on Tuesday.

15. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Whatever the case people need to post reports when they go shrimping to let others of their action. As Sam has said the migration is going to happen no matter what happens every year and doesn't fail. He has already gone out and got 4 gallons on one trip so shrimp are there folks you have got to get out and find them.

Baccarac likes this.
  16. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

Will be hitting it early this week weather permitting.

17. Nautical Gator

hot off the press, my neighbor just got 4 gallons in an hour and a half, so non-believers its time to get out and get some before the run ends.

Srfrdave likes this.
  18. Nautical Gator

listen to me, the run is in FULL swing!!! don't wait or it will soon be over!!!

19. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey
    Thread Started By

Where? Oak Hill? Edgewater? Thanks

20. Nautical Gator

Edgewater is on fire... If you know where to go...