1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Weed Lines - New Topic

Discussion in 'Fishing Chatter = anything to do with fishing' started by Srfrdave, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:47 AM.

1. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate
    Fishing Chatter

I figure I would throw this out there.

I am wondering if we can get reports from members on where the weeds are. Maybe your location(out of Ponce) or (out of Sebastian), and how deep / far out you are. If you all dont like the idea, then I’m ok with that but, rather than driving aimlessly in 120- 350ft of water, maybe someone has seen good weed lines in 250 and can throw that info out there. I know they move constantly but If I’m going fishing tomorrow and someone fished yesterday and saw weeds, they may be able to help other fishermen/women. Isn’t that what this club is for.

Thanks everyone.

2. Rich M

Rich M Mate

Be nice if we could get folks to just report when they go and what they caught - inshore or offshore.

Offshore - I'd rather just know the depth where they got fish trolling.

It could be rip, color break, temp break, weeds, or even bottom structure. Then there is the legendary pallet - and I've found 2 over the years. One had tons of 6-8-10 pound mahi on it, other one was predawn and no bites under it.

If you want Mahi - you best get out there - the bigger fish are usually done and gone by Easter.

Srfrdave likes this.