1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Under Sebastian Inlet

Discussion in 'Members Fishing and Shrimping Videos' started by Mbausman, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mbausman

Mbausman Pirate
    Thread Started By

Thought I'd post this link to a video I shot last summer at Sebastian with my Gopro. My wife always says there are no fish but, I think this proves her otherwise!

Tele Caster and Shrimp Gritter like this.
  2. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

long but cool, I wish some of those huge goliath groupers that live under the jetty were in the vid.

3. Mbausman

Mbausman Pirate
    Thread Started By

yeah, I was hoping to catch one on video but no such luck. Tied into one one day over there and only outcome was to watch 125 yards of line stripped off the reel. Still, it got the blood pumping!

4. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

years ago if you put some large jack under there you would come up with then within two minutes. Offshore rig, 150lb test, conventional reel, and large hoop net.

5. paleoman

paleoman Petty Officer

Nice video, lots of bait fish

6. Kienan

Kienan Newbie

Cool!

7. Ita50

Ita50 Pirate

Great video. Surprised seeing all the sea life

8. inshorereds

inshorereds Newbie

Cool video, never expected that area to be so clear or fishy. How did you set up the GoPro.

9. jmobley3404

jmobley3404 Junior Member

That is a cool place to fish. Always been to afraid to navigate the inlet with my boat. I've heard way to many horror stories.

10. Nocatfish

Nocatfish Seaworthy

Pretty neat. Looks just like an aquarium. Sebastian Inlet is a crazy place...have done the 'fishing rodeo' a couple of times down there. Never again. Thanks for the vid.

11. Love2Fish

Love2Fish Petty Officer

Very nice video! Thanks for posting.

12. Salty77

Salty77 Pirate in the making

Nice video, GoPro on a weighted line?

13. Kimberly Salmon

Kimberly Salmon Pirate in the making

Nice video thank you for posting.

14. Greg and Tabitha

Greg and Tabitha Treasure Hunter

Cool video Guess I'll have to take my GoPro on next fishing trip. Good idea.