1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Swoops Or North Causeway 5/3/20

Discussion in 'Local Florida Boat Ramps with Interactive Maps' started by shrimpmansteve, May 2, 2020.

1. shrimpmansteve

shrimpmansteve Swabbie
    Thread Started By

Gonna attempt to take my wife and daughter out boating in the inlet tomorrow. Maybe let them swim somewhere a bit (they’ve never been to DI or the inlet for that matter). I’m wondering which ramp is usually the worst for parking. Is one of those ramps usually busier than the other? I know swoop is closer but north causeway has a bait shop so maybe I can buy some shrimp to drown at some point. That would be a bonus as I would just like to get them out a bit.

thanks for the advice.
    Shrimpy

2. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

Everything’s busy right now

3. shrimpmansteve

shrimpmansteve Swabbie
    Thread Started By

Ya buddy. It was mayhem. But organized Mayhem. I ended up going right to north causeway. Got there at 1130 and it was mobbed but moving quickly. I had the boat in and found a spot for the trailer and off went by 1200.

had lunch at disappearing island swam a bit and back to the ramp. Again organized madness.

fun day with wife and daughter

4. 311sarge

311sarge Master Gunner

At least you got to enjoy a little relaxing time on the water

5. wantfish

wantfish Pirate

In general I have found swoop to be busy unless you get there early. Causeway is a safer bet.

6. dKspunja

dKspunja Greenhorn

Wherever you want to go, get there early.