1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Sundance 16ft Center Console With 40hp Electric Start Yamaha And Trailer.

Discussion in 'For Sale CLASSIFIEDS, Boating, Fishing, Shrimping' started by Jeepster, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jeepster

Jeepster Boatswain
    Thread Started By

My neighbor is selling his 16ft center console Sundance with 40hp electric start Yamaha and trailer. This boat has a poling platform. Minnkota salt water 55lb thrust trolling motor.It is rigged for shrimping with prewired electrical outlets. Lots of little extras.
    Boat is housed in Titusville, Florida.

Admin: edited out phone number
    posting phone numbers not allowed. you do that through private PM

2. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Did he have a price that he was asking for it?

3. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate

Any pics? And yes what is price please?

4. Jeepster

Jeepster Boatswain
    Thread Started By

His asking price is 5000.00. I will try and get post some pics. Went shrimping with him once. Engine runs great, trolling motor is a Minnkota salt water model 12/24. I think he has three batteries. Sweet boat. I need to find out about the depth finder and other extras. The boat has all new jacketed wiring installed with new switches and breakers. The trailer has new leaf springs. This rig is ready to go.

5. Jeepster

Jeepster Boatswain
    Thread Started By

I will try and get some pics. His asking price is 5000.00. I went out once shrimping in this boat and the engine runs great. Drive on trailer. I know the leaf springs are brand new. Many upgrades. New jacketed boat wire, breaker panels and switches. Nice poling platform. Forgot about this. I am too old to climb up there. LOL.

6. Rich M

Rich M Mate

What year is everything?

7. Jeepster

Jeepster Boatswain
    Thread Started By

The boat is sold. Sorry you missed it.

8. Rich M

Rich M Mate

You misinterpreted the question.

Glad it sold. Had to be a decent deal with folks out of work and all.