1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

1. flrockytop

flrockytop Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

Anyone catch any strippers down in this part of Florida?

2. mak

mak Able Bodied Sailor

I find they congregate at the local gentleman’s club... greenSmiley Laughing2::2

3. flrockytop

flrockytop Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

That's the hybrids they come with crabs

4. mak

mak Able Bodied Sailor

I don’t recall seeing any reports for Stripers down along the central east coast. Anything I’ve seen for Florida has been for the north, freshwater and rivers, and some in the Apalachicola I think.

5. robthetimekeeper

robthetimekeeper Swashbuckler

fat-stripper1.jpg oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Greenedog

Greenedog Blackbeard

We catch the hybrids(Sunshine Bass) over on the St Johns and Lake George sometimes. Chrome colored rattle trap type baits work pretty good. Also get them once in a while trolling for crappie, here's a clip of one of those times. Excuse my girl's language, she gets a little excited while fishing. :D

robthetimekeeper likes this.
  7. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

UMmmm boy we stepped into that one.
    Bait8::1

8. flrockytop

flrockytop Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

I have heard that they can be found at the mouth of the Escambia river. I've become a fair weather fisherman and its just been too dang cold for me. (I'm going to move to Florida). Also my fishing buddy passed in April and its not as fun solo.