1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Still Got Hunting On The Brain

Discussion in 'Hunting - Trapping, Deer, Gator, Hog, Turkey' started by Rich M, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:01 PM.

1. Rich M

Rich M Rigger
    Thread Started By

Probably cause I've been working so much that I only got out for deer 5 days total. Only hunted ducks 2 times cause no permits or birds at MINWR.

Planning a couple out west trips - hoping on mule deer and elk 2019 if all goes well, then skip a year or two and hopefully do mule deer and speed goats, then maybe a wildcard trip after that.

Was supposed to do dog hunt at Toso for pigs this weekend - ended up helping wife care for her mother. Buddy got a 178, 221, and 224 pound pigs. Might be more in there but those are the ones I heard about.

Focusing on the Colorado wantago trip for this year. My dad found out about the 2 other guys going and wants in - LOL! Should be fun, even with the older guy along. He might even speed us up a bit. The whole permit thing sucks - got 4 guys to align their schedules and such and now have to hold our breath on permits... Will know in June. Too late to do much of anything else.

Trying to switch gears back into fishing but my mother said something about replacing floors. Sounds ominous... Maybe get it done in enough time for the black drum at the inlet?

Greenedog likes this.