1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

South Flagler - Feb 11, 2019

Discussion in 'Kayak, Gheenoe, Canoe, Fishing Reports (R)-' started by mak, Feb 11, 2019.

1. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member
    Fishing Report By

Got the yak out for a few hours this afternoon. High tide was supposed to be at 5:30 but seemed to stop moving at about 4:00. Left the dock at about 2:00 and scooted across the ICW to the flats and creeks/cuts across from our house. Threw a DOA shrimp some but mostly soaked live shrimp under a float. Wasn’t seeing much baitfish or surface activity anywhere I went. Just worked my way around covering various cuts, flats, oyster beds, etc. Not even any trash fish steeling my bait. After an hour I picked up a barely legal Red on a live shrimp. Continued to fish that spot for a while with no other activity. Moved on trying new spots until the water quit moving and then packed up and headed back to the house. Would have liked more action but was a beautiful day and more exercise than the boat.
    98D9B677-54AE-4398-8E76-06F5A27B83E2.jpeg

mkyota1, Greenedog and Matt Baldridge like this.
  2. AL KEARCE

AL KEARCE Mate

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.
    To ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Fishing Forums. Thanks.

3. Greenedog

Greenedog Treasure Hunter

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.
    To ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Fishing Forums. Thanks.