1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Shrimpnfishflorida™ Member's 2018 May Totals

Discussion in 'Shrimping Calendar, and Member Stats' started by Love2Fish, May 30, 2018.

1. Love2Fish

Love2Fish Petty Officer
    Thread Started By

May was short, but yet profitable. 39% of the shrimping reports were full pulls. 6 different people reported full pulls. All reports indicated that these shrimp were smaller than previous months. So we learned some more vital information in the study of shrimpology. (If I use that term enough, maybe it will appear in the dictionary one day. Smiley Laughing1::1) We learned that the moon phase has nothing to do with when the shrimp run. (View the previous months reports of this year.) Secondly, we learn that the larger shrimp always runs earlier in the year. Finally, we learned that some of our members are great shrimpers with many full pulls this year.

This month Nautical Gator won the award for the most shrimp caught this month. Congratulations Nautical Gator! (Ken Boone came in a close second.) Here is your reward.
    Trophy.jpg Looking forward to next year, but do not forget about the summer white shrimp and the fall brown shrimp runs...

upload_2018-5-30_19-24-3.png

2. oldironjaw

oldironjaw Newbie

see nobody made a post from location near Melbourne??

3. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

We have got to get rob out of the number of shrimps and into the gallons caught.

4. mkyota1

mkyota1 Scallywag

I posted a full pull at riverbreeze on may 6th. No biggie but I didn't want to show 27 shrimp for the month. Lol. Thanks for keeping track of the haul. It really helps to see what is going on.

5. Greg and Tabitha

Greg and Tabitha Treasure Hunter

Thanks for keeping track. It’s nice to trend the data.

6. Love2Fish

Love2Fish Petty Officer
    Thread Started By

Sorry I missed that post.

mkyota1 likes this.
  7. mkyota1

mkyota1 Scallywag

No problem. Thanks for your work.

8. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

He dips off the bridge and gets fewer than do those of us in the river. I am glad he provides the reports because I have friends who do the same (as I usued to do).

9. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

Haha, Myrna and I posted one trip with fewer than 40 also. Not a fun day.

mkyota1 likes this.