1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Good To Know Shrimping Report Posts

Discussion in 'Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping' started by Nautical Gator, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Shrimping / Fishing Report Posts

please note that all members posts are monitored (both fishing and shrimping) if you are reading members reports and not posting reports, sooner or later don't be surprised if you have "no access" into the reports forums.

So please be posting a report every time you go boating, fishing or shrimping...

To check to see who is posting Reports or not since they became a member, simply go to a members profile and click on

Find all "Content by"
    or
    Fins all "Threads by"

The "Threads by" show what, if any reports are being posted....

upload_2018-4-10_9-29-41.png

Ken Boone likes this.
  2. Floridays

Floridays Pirate in the making

Good information Thanks

3. I'm new to the club. Thanks for all the information. I'm form Alabama and move to Panama city. First time shrimping last your hand dipping at night, in Titusville. been hooked every since. No one in Panama city does it like you guys on the east side. I'm head Down for a week to the Jacksonville area. Any help for a newbie without a boat, is what I'm hunting for, as I check out this cool site. Thanks for letting me join and for all the great information.

4. Floridays

Floridays Pirate in the making

Welcome aboard Bambam&squirrel12

5. Tim L

Tim L Junior Member

Wish I had more time to fish and shrimp. Since we moved to Florida we have only had the opportunity to fish once. Need to get out so I can start contributing!

6. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

You don't have to fish to contribute, you can reply to others threads also, that will get your post count up.

7. MurrayCreek

MurrayCreek Newbie

Great advice! I’m headed out this weekend so I’ll be sure to post some information

8. AL KEARCE

AL KEARCE Mate

I don't own a boat. I own a expense "lawn ornament". I will post good or bad. I know I'm guilty of not posting my trips. If everyone were like this we wouldn't have any threads to read. Thanks for the wake up call, Sam.

Reelman202 and Bossman like this.
  9. linesider34

linesider34 Greenhorn

Still haven't made a trip, hoping to soon, and . . . then . . . . report. Little confused about where to post a shrimping report: under "anything related toshrimping?" or under specific areas like "RRB?" When I look at the RRB reports, they look very old, like no one posting there anymore????

10. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

the shrimp run comes once a year, most members go where the shrimping is hot... why sit for a few when you can get a full pull nightly some wheres else.

here are your states
    upload_2018-12-8_18-17-16.png

11. td11185

td11185 Greenhorn

good to know.... i do want to learn about shrimping. That is one thing I have never gotten in to, but i certainly want to.

12. Been posting all my trips, just no trips this year