1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Shrimping Gone Wild™ Shrimping Boot Camp™ Clinics Learn How To Shrimp™

Discussion in 'Shrimping Clinics - Learn How to Shrimp' started by Nautical Gator, Oct 19, 2015.

1. wantabe

wantabe Pirate in the making

Hopefully I will not miss the post when they are having the next one.

2. TomD

TomD Pirate

They give plenty of notification and then others will be talking about it too so it will be hard to miss if you're on the site regularly. Enjoy

3. kayakmike

kayakmike Treasure Hunter

Haven't done any shrimping in the NSB area,,,looking forward to the Clinic....

4. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

This is my first year shrimping... the clinic got me enough knowledge that I am catching shrimp by the gallon now. Well worth attending and worth the price of admission (lol).

5. Tim L

Tim L Junior Member

I would love to attend one of these. Looking forward to seeing another one come available!

6. Tonya Sands

Tonya Sands Newbie

Any idea when the next boot camp will be?

I would love to give this to my hubby for his birthday on or around June 27. Are any boot camps going on then in Daytona area?

7. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Next Shrimping Season

8. scout2

scout2 Newbie

I will be in New Smyrna first week of July. Any chance on catching a shrimp boot camp?

9. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

we only have Shrimp Boot Camp during Shrimping Season

10. MTnet

MTnet Greenhorn

I look forward to getting onboard for the next session!

11. bgjimsld

bgjimsld Greenhorn

When is the next shrimping season and boot camp?

12. tsdennis1209

tsdennis1209 Newbie

Do you still do the clinic?

13. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

Its been a year or so since the last clinic but if you watch the video that was taken at a clinic I attended, it gets you the info you need. If you have ANY questions after watching, feel free to ask them. Lots of pretty decent shrimpers here and we are mostly pretty free with sharing information. Its what is great about Sam's site.

14. Shearwater

Shearwater Pirate in the making

Will you be having a clinic anytime soon, the video link I saw is no longer active.