1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Shrimp Report

Discussion in 'Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping' started by td11185, Jan 15, 2019.

1. td11185

td11185 Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

did anyone try this past weekend?

2. Michael Dombek

Michael Dombek Pirate in the making

Going Thursday, Let you know!

3. Kimberly Salmon

Kimberly Salmon Pirate in the making

I've heard that in Sebastian within the past week (1/25/19 to 2/4/2019) that 1 boat got 2 gallons and another a couple of nights later got 5 gallons at the Sebastian Inlet.

4. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Carpenter

I went and I posted. It was slow. Riverbreeze had some but not a lot. Mostly smalls what we saw.

5. Michael Dombek

Michael Dombek Pirate in the making

Water temp has bumped up 10 degrees in the last week around Sebastian, maybe that made them run???

6. td11185

td11185 Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

Great news. I’m gonna give it a shot Thursday night. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

7. famous82

famous82 Pirate in the making

I am hoping to go out in March with my nephews. I hope we get the timing right.

8. Reelman202

Reelman202 Greenhorn

good luck! check back to see how things wentAG::1

9. lobsterman

lobsterman Seaman Recruit

I would think it should be picking up soon.

10. nat55611

nat55611 Cabin Boy

Hearing reports from Edgewater of 1/2 gallons to 2 gallons but takes up to 6 hours to get any numbers and it’s a hit or miss
    Still have some left from last year but the shrimp better get moving I’m running low of reserves lol

Shrimp Gritter likes this.
  11. learjet3

learjet3 Pirate

It's getting closer!