1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Ready To Give It A Go!

Discussion in 'Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping' started by Michael Dombek, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Michael Dombek

Michael Dombek Pirate
    Thread Started By

Got all my gear in tip top shape. Made a few new things to make set up easy as possible.

shrimping gear.jpg

2. mak

mak Matey

Now all you need is for the shrimp to start moving!
    What is the make and model of your boat?

3. jacob928

jacob928 Pirate in the making

Awesome! I still have to clear out my garage and get my stuff all in order lol. Can't wait till they start moving

4. Michael Dombek

Michael Dombek Pirate
    Thread Started By

2006 21 Key West Bay-reef, repowered last year with Suzuki 200

5. mak

mak Matey

Thumbsup1:::1 I thought it looked like a Key West. I’ve got an old 1520 that I put a new Suzuki on last year.

6. 311sarge

311sarge Powder Monkey

Smart thinking going through all the gear. Did the same thing myself. Went through all the gear to make sure its all working properly. My gear is ready too, I need to go give it a shot to see how it’s gonna work out on a bigger platform then last year.

7. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

I always do a dry run before I head on the river...Thumbsup1:::1

The shrimp are running, just not five gallons... that will be the second week of March.

8. looks good go get`em !!!!