1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Rainy Afternoon Triple Play 2/10/2019

Discussion in 'Boat-less Inshore Fishing Reports (R)-' started by Nautical Gator, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Fishing Report By

OK it started raining and fog rolling in, but I needed some more Aqua Therapy, so i put on my water proof jacket, wind blowing and rain coming down, headed to the dock, first cast nothing, second cast and BAM a nice trout, de-hooked him, grabbed a photo and washed my hand off, round two gave it another shot, cast one nothing, cast two BAM another nice fat Trout, bigger than the first... posed for a photo, de-hooked him, washed my hands and back at it, a few more cases and only a Juvenal snook, packed it up and headed to the Barn... Invited both the Trout home for Dinner... Thumbsup1:::1

drying out my jacket for round four LOL

upload_2019-2-10_17-3-59.png

upload_2019-2-10_17-3-37.png

upload_2019-2-10_17-3-21.png

upload_2019-2-10_17-2-53.png

Cobia300, Srfrdave and Shrimp Gritter like this.
  2. mak

mak Rigger

Smileys Fish 430558::1You’re going to be spoiled before you get moved back home.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  3. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Seaman Recruit

Good haul for the Zara.

4. Dread26

Dread26 Pirate

Very nice.....I bet them fillets was beautiful brotha

5. jj1987

jj1987 Pirate

How long were you out there for?

6. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

Thanks for the report and pictures. Have you had thoughts of selling your place and buying this one with the Trout Garden dock?

7. Muslickz

Muslickz Pirate

Very Nice!! After having another child I've been on hiatus for a year or so.. But I'm rdy to get back in the game and those pics make me want to get out today!

-Mus

8. Dread26

Dread26 Pirate

Headed to Titusville to maybe get me a slot red for the grill

9. Cobia300

Cobia300 Powder Monkey

Nice quick haul, Sam!!

10. lobsterman

lobsterman Seaman Recruit

That’s some nice dock fishing Sam! Maybe they owner will trade you houses?

11. AL KEARCE

AL KEARCE Matey

You're killin me Sam, I can't get out right now. Great post, congrats.

12. Love2Fish

Love2Fish Petty Officer

Nice catch on the fish.