1. Guest, As you may know, we have moved our clubs forum to the latest cloud technology servers with all solid state SSD drives. -- Hope you enjoy the speed of our new SSD servers. (Click here for the details)
Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Good Ideas... Ocean Tamer Bean Bags

Discussion in 'Boat Supply, Boat Parts, Boat Information etc…' started by Nautical Gator, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

need a place to relax in comfort on your boat?

When out boating or fishing, and you need a place to relax, you should check out Ocean Tamer Bean Bags.

In case your wondering Yes I ordered one for Christmas 2017.
    Over the years i have invited a lot of friends out fishing, sometimes they bring a bean bag with them for the ride out and back. when I look back, they are usually sleeping for the ride back. LOL

As it turn out, a bean bag, is the most comfortable seat on any boat.

see on Amazon
    http://amzn.to/2k5CMwj

upload_2017-11-28_5-28-58.png

Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bags: The #1 choice in marine seating among professional fishermen, charter captains, and avid boaters worldwide! Total body support and comfort… Shock absorbing marine bean bag chairs! Ocean-Tamer… The most comfortable seat on board… Crafted from high quality, 100% marine grade materials. Lifetime Warranty, made in the USA!
    • Made in the USA
    • Available in Assorted Styles, Colors and Sizes
    • 100% Marine Grade Vinyl
    • Lifetime Warranty
    • UV, Water, Mold ,and Mildew Resistant,

Product description
    Versatile, comfortable, and stylish! With the same reliable comfort as our traditional round, the Ocean-Tamer Teardrop also provides you with that much needed neck and back support that comes in handy when making long runs offshore or sleeping on over night trips. The Ocean-Tamer Teardrop is designed with a flat, round bottom that provides you with a stable seating solution that won't tip over in round seas. Our Teardrop marine bean bag is very versatile and can be positioned to sit straight up, lay completely flat, or anywhere in between and stores very nicely on your T-top or down below when not in use. The Ocean-Tamer Teardrop conforms to your entire body allowing for an extremely comfortable and relaxing ride you have to experience to believe. We use 100% marine grade vinyl, heavy duty marine grade thread (all double stitched), heavy duty nylon zippers, strong nylon strap handles, and or premium Ocean-Tamer virgin polystyrene beads provide you with a high quality product that is comfortable, durable, and will last for years to come! Recommended for: Passengers up 200 lbs and 6" tall. https://www.ocean-tamer.com/

9d7eb6dccb2abe010bd4be77b6897fc0--comfort-ocean.jpg

Get yours today on Amazon
    http://amzn.to/2k5CMwj

2. Nocatfish

Nocatfish Swabbie

Great product Sam. I have 2 myself. They are definetly the best seat on the boat.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  3. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Which style do you have? I ordered the teardrop ones in the photo above same color combination.

4. Nocatfish

Nocatfish Swabbie

I have the teardtop style, like the pics, but in an aquamarine color. They are very durable and fairly light. I've had them for about a year, hopefully they will hold up for a long time.

5. alex23

alex23 Junior Member

We bought 2 of these right before our trip from Ft Lauderdale to the Bahamas this past June. It was a very rough crossing 3-5 and even 6+ footers in the stream with tight intervals. We were all getting pounded but the 2 that sat in these in the back had a great ride. It absorbs the ride. It is money well spent and without a doubt the most comfortable seat on the boat.

6. Roadhammer

Roadhammer Blackbeard

Do they come with seat belts for the rough days? :) They look comfy.