1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Never Mess With Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Bloopers, just for Giggles' started by Nautical Gator, Feb 12, 2020 at 3:40 AM.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Never mess with mother nature

upload_2020-2-12_3-39-36.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-39-28.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-39-21.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-39-10.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-39-3.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-38-54.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-38-44.png

upload_2020-2-12_3-38-33.png

2. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

Dang! That looks like Sebastian inlet! It is by far one the dangerous inlets on the East Coast. I shrimp, fish and gig there. That current can really ride. Always have respect for its power. Safety first!

Nautical Gator likes this.
  3. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

yes it is Sebastian inlet.

4. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

Crazy thing in that inlet, you can have an almost flat calm day out on the ocean but if you hit that tide and wind just right it can get really nasty there with little warning

5. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate

Man thats terrible. I have to agree, that inlet is really dangerous on even the flattest of days. I have been in and out of there a few times when Ocean is very calm and the rip can definitely get you. It jacks up, better off waiting it out if it looks remotely bad.