1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Moquito Lagoon Trout Decides It's Game Over

Discussion in 'Members Fishing and Shrimping Videos' started by hevad, Jun 5, 2019.

1. hevad

hevad Pirate
    Thread Started By

Early morning Memorial Day 2019, on the flats along Biolab road.

Sharkyt and mkyota1 like this.
  2. mak

mak Mate

Hate when that happens! :knocking my head:

3. AL KEARCE

AL KEARCE Mate

Wow, that makes me sick. Great video.

4. 311sarge

311sarge Powder Monkey

Fun fight while it lasted. Sucks when that happens. Thanks for sharing

5. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Matey

Wow great video, thanks for posting

6. Saltgasm

Saltgasm Matey

Ouch! Can’t win ‘em all. Nice hook up will surely get the blood pumping. You’ll get that big boy to the boat next time.

7. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Right when you think you've got a good one, bam he lets you know that you really don't.:oops::

8. mkyota1

mkyota1 Seaworthy

Always hurts when that happens.

9. Sharkyt

Sharkyt Newbie

I thought they were going to put another inlet into the lagoon for water flow not for boating?

10. mak

mak Mate

I know I’ve heard that some folks were pitching that as an option but I don’t remember reading that they ever decided to do it. I seem to also remember reading some opposition reports trying to explain that it wouldn’t do much good. The way the gov works these days I would imagine they would drag out just the approval for twenty years...