1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Good To Know Minimum Post Requirements

Discussion in 'Forum Instructions and Rules... Please Read' started by Nautical Gator, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Note: Membership is a Privilege not a right, We granted you Permission To Come Aboard! Just make sure you participate in our forums discussions, so we don't have you walking the plank! ;)

Read: Minimum Post Requirements

NOTE: We want our members to feel comfortable knowing that their reports will NOT be available for the world to see.

This is why we have so many great Anglers on our clubs forum.

Signing up is as simple as 1 - 2 - 3
    1) Sign up
    2) Make your introduction post
    3) Start participating in the forum discussions
    4) That’s it.

To keep your membership active, simply participate in 5 discussions a month.

We give ALL members and guests FULL access to over 100 forums without any restrictions, however we do have a minimum post requirement for the (R) restricted forums.

NOTE: as a non-member you cannot see all of our forum, it is only after you signup that you will be able to see the whole forum.

The forums marked with the (R) means it is a restricted access area and can only be accessed by members with a minimum number of (5) posts or more per month.

r-means-restricted-area-jpg.9994.jpg

If you are a new member you will need to make your first introductory post here:
    New Member Introduction | ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Shrimping Fishing Forums (http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/forums/new-member-introduction.106/)

Then you will need to become an active participating member by posting a minimum amount of posts to gain access into the (R) restricted access forms.

Please read our Forum Rules for information on why we feel this is fair for all members.
    Forum Rules | ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Shrimping Fishing Forums (http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/forum-rules.17/)

If you get the below message, this means that your post count fell below the minimum amount of posts required to gain access into the (R) restricted access forms.

upload_2016-3-11_7-54-58.png

To correct this simply start participating in our forums discussions and your active status will automatically update after you post in five discussions.

We have forum Security in place
    to read more about this, please read forum rules # 4.
    Forum Rules | ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Shrimping Fishing Forums (http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/forum-rules.17/)

Forum Security.jpg

To bring your member status back to active status
    simply start participating in our forums discussions more.

Thanks
    Enjoy, make friends and have fun.

Thanks for becoming part of our A-Team of Network of Anglers™.
    Sam

Posted by:
    samprofileimage-jpg-10000-jpg-23000-jpg.32180.jpg

Sam "aka" Nautical Gator
    forumcaptain-jpg-10001-jpg-23001-jpg.32181.jpg
    Forum Captain,
    officer in command,
    Site Creator, Club Member,
    Peacekeeper, Admin and Site Moderator…

It's a tough job, but someones got to do it!

2. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

NOTE: We want our members to feel comfortable knowing that their reports will not be available for the world to see.

This is why we have so many great Anglers on our clubs forum.
    So if your look forward to interacting with our community of great anglers and want to get involved, then your at the right place.

We do everything we can to protect our members reports, secret spots, favored fishing holes, etc.

Who on earth would want to tell everyone about there great fishing spots!
    Without this we would not have " quality reports" and just be another dead forum without any new fishing / shrimping reports coming in!

There is a reason we have the most active fishing / shrimping forum on the internet, with great members of all life styles, from charter captains, to airliner captains, from mechanics to doctors etc. We are the peoples club and forum.

Bottom line, we have security protection that protects from people just looking for reports with no intention of participating in our club members discussions etc.

Read more about us here:

http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/forums/about-shrimpnfishflorida.72/

Singley Shrimp Jones likes this.
  3. Karl B

Karl B Rigger

Glad that active status is automatic once we start posting again. Sometimes I get so busy, loose track of time. Wish I could have said I was too busy fishing, and not having time to check posts.

ashley robinson likes this.
  4. keep it reel

keep it reel Lieutenant Commander

Hi Members, there seems to be a little confusion as to the minimum "report" requirements. The term report is a generic term used to describe the interaction between member discussions and the numbers of posts.

You can engage in discussions in any of the forums, or in actual fishing and shrimping reports posts.
    If you have any DIY projects that that you might be working on you should post them.

simply by commenting on other members discussions
    Or by posting something that you find interesting that might pertain to the clubs boating or angling interest.
    Being an active member is a REQUIREMENT when you sign up.
    Active participation in the club is the the whole reason this club exist and thrives.

Not only is it nice to read the reports buts it's nice to read the reply's on your own reports.
    This is a great way to learn what's happening and to make some new friends.
    We are an active club who fish and shrimp together so try to be an active member and enjoy the benefits of belonging to such a great club.

5. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

Well Stated
    We even give our members a say so with voting on how our clubs forum functions, and the majority of members like the minimum post option for our forum reports security. Most members only want active members to have access to their reports.
    http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/forum-poll-please-participate.6757/page-2

6. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Seaman apprentice

Active participation and fresh content is the forum's life blood.

7. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

For any member who makes posts but does not get on the computer much
    we implemented a minimum post bypass ( Paid Yearly Membership )

Simply PM me.

paid Membership Bypass.jpg

8. nick_the_fish

nick_the_fish Greenhorn

9. Capt.Darrell Webb

Capt.Darrell Webb Greenhorn

Smart move on minimum. .Now that I understand it I will get to my 5 post..I will be very active, you can bet on it..Anyone in smyrna see any tarpon lately, going early tomorrow and haven't been out for a month.

Freedom405 likes this.
  10. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

yes but post your questions in our fishing chatter forum

11. Bob Yelverton

Bob Yelverton Pirate in the making

Great!! That ensure the members stay active.

12. ChrisF

ChrisF Newbie

Really excited to be a part of this forum

13. Luv2fish

Luv2fish Pirate

Just now read the minimum requirements to be an active member of this great club! Will try to join conversations and posts as much as i can. So excited to be a member of a great fishing club and to meet new friends! Thank you Sam!

14. Freedom405

Freedom405 Greenhorn

Must of miss that part of the membership, but really glad you put it the way you did it makes a lot sense to me now Thankw

Nautical Gator likes this.
  15. Lynnae

Lynnae Able Bodied Sailor

We would need a whole section just for Dick and Lynnae's DIY projects . On the farm, we are ALWAYS doing something! Lol!

keep it reel likes this.
  16. keep it reel

Ola and I might have to ride up that way one of these days just st to say hello

17. Lynnae

Lynnae Able Bodied Sailor

Oh, that would be awesome! We'd love to see you and meet Ola too!

18. keep it reel

Hope you don't mind a couple of loud Harley's

19. Luv2fish

Luv2fish Pirate

Thanks for the reminder Sam. Been so busy at work lately and not been able to join or post here. Will do my best to be active. Going fishin on monday so will definitely post more pics.

20. Eddie2002

Eddie2002 Treasure Hunter

Finally got my licence renewed and have made one New Year's resolution so far which is to fish more and hang out here more often. Wait that's two resolutions both of which are good.