1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

1. adallas

adallas Blackbeard
    Fishing Chatter

Any Mahi chatter out of Ponce?

2. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

Don't know about Ponce recently but there have been good numbers of gaffers (40-60lbs!) caught down here out of Ft Pierce and Sebastian within the last couple weeks

3. JBF

JBF Cabin Boy

What ramps are open down there?

4. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

Basically all ramps are open down here. All Sebastian ramps (except Sebastian state park's ramp) are open, Fort Pierce ramp around the inlet are open as well! Get out there!

5. Roadhammer

Roadhammer Cabin Boy

That's some impressive sizes!

6. Jared

Jared Pirate

Been catching mahi in 125’ out of ponce.

7. double gobble

double gobble Newbie

Any recent reports on dolphin bite. Thinking of going this weekend. Pretty new to offshore trolling so any tips and advice will help. I’m having a blast with it.

8. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

9. double gobble

double gobble Newbie

10. 311sarge

311sarge Master Gunner

Good luck this weekend.. I’m gonna stay on land, let me know how the 6-9 seas on Saturday and 5-7 on Sunday are... They never get the forecast right anyway. Lol

Nautical Gator likes this.
  11. Rich M

Rich M Mate

Not much chatter on mahi anywhere - saw 1 guy bragging up some 15-20# fish out of ponce and 1 guy north of here with a couple. Most of the southern reports I'm seeing are no fish.

It is past the time that the fish should be here.

12. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate

I here the Mahi bite is on the east side of the stream right now. And I also hear down near the corners. It's a long run.

13. Joseph Underwood

Joseph Underwood Powder Monkey

Wonder how fishing be after storm passes

14. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate

Man it's really been hard fishing with all this wind. Seems like only a few good days. I hope the crap passes and we can get back offshore.

15. Tarpun

Tarpun Pirate

Where are the "corners"?

16. Srfrdave

Srfrdave Mate

Corners is South about 70 - 120 out of Ft Pierce. North of Grand Bahama. Theres so another south of there out of Ft Lauderdale. Looks about 60 Miles out. Check out Google Earth and you can see it. Also Tuna fishing in that area is very Popular.