1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Island Camping 12/21-23

Discussion in 'Inshore Fishing Report (R)' started by J Adams, Jan 1, 2019.

1. J Adams

J Adams Pirate
    Fishing Report By

Camped on one of the CNS island campsites last week. After the wind died off, the fishing caught fire! Went through at least 100 shrimp, but lost count on many trout we caught!!

20181222_163030.jpg

Nocatfish and Greenedog like this.
  2. Rich M

Rich M Sailing Master

You guys had a blast!

I've always wanted to try that.

3. J Adams

J Adams Pirate
    Fishing Report By

It's a lot of fun. This time of year the mosquitoes are down and the weather is great! We've been doing it for years. You should give it a shot!

4. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Sounds like a great time. You know you’ve done well catching anytime you lose count...
    Great pic.

5. Stephen Havel

Stephen Havel Buccaneer

Great report and catch! The trout bite was on. Great eats.

6. bogman102

bogman102 Petty Officer

Thanks for the report and glad you had a good time!

7. Nocatfish

Nocatfish Seaworthy

Now you're talking. I have camped on many of those islands over the years with my boys...always had a blast. Don't shout it out what a great place it is to camp too loud...they'll have to open up some more campsites just to handle the crowd.
    Congrats. By the way, which island site did you c as mp on?

8. Rocky1789

Rocky1789 Master Gunner

Great report I know you had a blast

9. J Adams

J Adams Pirate
    Fishing Report By

Hey Nocatfish!
    No kidding on keeping quiet! We've been staying on South Dredge for the last 5-6 years. We've seen it change quite a bit, but good location. We've tried out a few.

10. hevad

hevad Treasure Hunter

Nice! Something I've always wanted to do with my boys but just haven't been able to get it together. Thanks for the report.