1. Guest, You can Become a Star Member... did you know that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our forum and become a forum supporter today!... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

How To Keep Fishing Stats

Discussion in 'Fishing Calendar, and Member Stats' started by fishingfool, Oct 23, 2015.

1. fishingfool

fishingfool Lieutenant
    Thread Started By

I use a calendar planner for my fishing stats. I print out the pages and bind them into a booklet. With the planner you can make notes on the weather, tide, temps, etc. At the year's end I have a list of fish stats by month already printed out in the booklet. I add the totals for each month. Then I can just glance at it anytime to see what I've caught at any date previous. I started the stats booklet on 24 June 2011 when I embarked on this glorious fishing adventure using soft plastics.

You can also buy these planners. If you're just fishing or shrimping occasionally, just keep a running tally.

Now go catch some fish and shrimp!

calendar.JPG

2. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

Thanks for the info:awesome:

3. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Senior Forum Member

Great technique, thanks for all the experience tested posts you provide to benefit us all.

4. lobsterman

lobsterman Seaman Recruit

Great advice! I find keeping a log on the computer is nice, but I don't always have time to sit down right away and do it.

5. Nathan

Nathan Junior Member

Good idea

6. Bubba Creech

Bubba Creech Treasure Hunter

Calendar it is, My Father in law is 82 as he keeps one for Hunting. It keeps me straight when trying to remember years past of our family's hunting seasons, by the way we did some shrimping in Hilton Head years ago which has a great tasting shrimp. 20 poles, clay balls and a cast net but we were lucky as the shrimp were already there when we arrived. Great Times but too long ago. Now getting ready for Florida with replacing my nets soon.

7. mmunier1

mmunier1 Pirate

thanks for the cool idea on how to keep fishing stats