1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

How To Become An Active Club Member

Discussion in 'Forum Instructions and Rules... Please Read' started by Nautical Gator, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

“… ask not what your club can do for you,
    Ask what you can do for your club…”

asknotwhat2.jpg

How to become an Active Club Member

By becoming an Active Forum poster...

We are becoming a very popular Angler club and forum, Thanks to all our actively participating club members. Please help us continue to grow as we strive to be the best Fishing N Shrimping™ Site in Florida.

Help to Support Your Club...
    by being an Active Participating Member... It's Fun, It's Supportive, and it's respectful...

Please take the time to "congratulate others" who are participating by "posting reports" of their catches… Our Clubs Forum is designed to help get you motivated to get out and Fish N Shrimp™...

It's IMPORTANT to show that "you appreciate" other members for taking the time to "post reports", and tell their stories and adventures. So be a TEAM player and show your support to others!

Member Participation

TO ALL MEMBERS, Please be a "Dedicated Member" of our CLUB-N-FORUM™

Please help out our Clubs Forum by "Greeting New Members" and "Posting Reports" of your, Shrimping N Fishing™ catches…I put in a few hours a day managing this site, so to take a few minutes of your time to greet and post is not asking to much... help.gif out... Thanks...

We are a Club and Reports Forum;
    where you get to interact with other fellow members just like yourself that also love the sport of Shrimping N Fishing™… It is because of Members like you and others, that make our Clubs Forum so Great...

Where Hip, Where Cool, Where Adventurous, Where Great Anglers and Shrimpers… and we ALL have things in common with one-another…. And should share knowledge by giving back and helping out our fellow members!!!

We are the Few the Proud and the Privileged to have joined such a Great Club & Forum like ShrimpNFishFlorida™.
    So Kudos to all of you for showing interests in joining our Clubs Forum…
    Now it’s up to you to help out by Participating in our Clubs Forums posts and discussions!!!

Please take the time to say Hello and Thanks to all those members who are participating by "posting reports" of their Shrimping N Fishing™ catches…

Help think of some new topics that you would like to share with other fellow club members, create a post and help keep it active...

Our Clubs Forum is designed to help get you motivated so you get out too Fish N Shrimp™...

It’s IMPORTANT to show that we appreciate it when members take the time to post reports, tell their stories and adventures, and provide information on where the action is…

TEAM SPIRIT:
    Where all part of our TEAM OF ANGLERS:
    So it is important that you show your TEAM SPIRIT:
    Sort of like when you go to a game you root for your favorite team to show your loyalty or team spirit, same goes for your fellow TEAM of ANGLER here at ShrimpNFishFLorida.When you become part of our TEAM of ANGLERS, we would like for everyone to show your TEAM SPIRIT by congratulating other fellow members who have taken the time to post reports and the story behind their adventure.
    Thanking you in advance for your TEAM Loyalty.

Thanks
    Sam

Michael P. McDougald likes this.
  2. Joe Skaggs

Joe Skaggs Junior Member

Thanks Sam. Look forward to meeting and helping others.

3. Mbausman

Mbausman Pirate

I just wanted to chime in and say how much I appreciate all the effort that has gone into this site! There is a lot of great information both in the member reports and in the links that somebody put a lot of time into finding and posting. I have a couple of other apps and sites I visit but, I can easily see this becoming my "Go To" for anything Fishing and Shrimping related. Thanks for taking the time to make this all possible!

4. keep it reel

keep it reel Lieutenant Commander

If you don't see it, just ask.

5. cyndee

cyndee Newbie

I would like to thank you for making this place available for us. There is a lot of helpful info. We don't have any experience in shrimping or fishing but a strong desire to learn.

6. Thanks for this I'm still trying to find my way around.

7. Bob Yelverton

Bob Yelverton Pirate in the making

Thanks for the info. My kind of club....

8. Frenchfry

Frenchfry Newbie

Still trying to find my way aroundYou have so much information, it like being a kid in a toy store

keep it reel likes this.
  9. keep it reel

keep it reel Lieutenant Commander

Enjoy all what the club has to offer and add some of your adventures too

10. Andreco38

Andreco38 Newbie

I'm new in town and am trying to find my way around......I love to fish!

11. JBF

JBF Treasure Hunter

Can,t wait to participated

Nautical Gator likes this.
  12. Tadpole

Tadpole Greenhorn

I really like reading everyone's adventures and am enjoying this site very much. I am new still and am trying to learn my way around still.

Goggle Eye likes this.
  13. Goggle Eye

Goggle Eye Seaman Recruit

fishn_addict likes this.
  14. jtfe

jtfe Pirate

I would personally like to say thanks for all everyone's posts. A lot of help here and everyone is very knowledgeable thks.

15. jmigzq

jmigzq Newbie

Glad to join the club!

16. Roche5000

Roche5000 Newbie

This is great, look forward to connecting with other anglers

17. Laterthebetter

Laterthebetter Greenhorn

Great site! I can't wait to learn more and start catching some big fish

18. John Johnson

John Johnson Treasure Hunter

Your efforts are appreciated. I have learned a lot from here and the members are wonderful!

19. Chuck Pelletier

Chuck Pelletier Pirate in the making

I enjoy reading all the comments. Lots of good info. Thanks

20. duffy

duffy Pirate

I can tell I will learn a lot from this site. Thank you for keeping it going.