1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

How Much Can You Shoplift Before.... You Get Caught?

Discussion in 'Share your NON-fishing video's here' started by Nautical Gator, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:51 PM.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

How much can you shoplift before.... you get caught?

2. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Seaman apprentice

Definitely not this yo-yo’s first ripoff rodeo. Sadly employee pilferage and shoplifting is an epidemic in our country nowadays. I was in the sporting goods section, of a WalMart awhile back, when I noticed a wad of randomly stacked higher quality rod’n’reels leaned up behind the counter. I asked the sales associate if they had just received the product relocated from another store? He said no, that they had put them back there to keep them from walking out the front door. I said it hard to believe that very many rod’n’reels could “just walk out the door without someone noticing”. He said “you wouldn’t believe what and how much goes out the doors each week”.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  3. That’s crazy. But I do feel a little bad. It obviously looks like the gentleman is older and needs help.
    With that said stealing is not the answer!

4. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

glad you feel that way. so now why don't you start sending me a check once a week so I don't have to shop lift, and can afford food. PM me and I'll give you my address.

Shrimp Gritter likes this.
  5. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Seaman apprentice

In order to even begin to steal the quantity of items he had on his person, this man started long before he became an “older gentleman”. No doubt he has gotten away with it so many times that he has built up confidence to attempt such a big haul. I too feel bad, not for him but all the store owners he has ripped off.

Nautical Gator likes this.