1. Guest, we are counting on you to become an actively participating member by engaging in our clubs forum discussions? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Hobie Power Skiff

Discussion in 'Boat Build, Boat Projects... etc' started by large marge, Dec 25, 2018.

1. deepsea

deepsea Newbie

Can't wait to see the Gheenoe project. I'm adding a fore and aft deck in my 15'4". I have very little fiberglass experience so I hope to learn a little from your posts as I have with this one.

2. mak

mak Deckhand

Start a build thread once you get started. We need more of those on the forum. Some of the folks here can probably help with problems and some could learn a lot.

3. J Adams

J Adams Junior Member

Nice work! The boat looks great! Your "mad skills" are on full display!

4. AL KEARCE

AL KEARCE Matey

Wow, that thing turned out beautiful. You really do have MAD skills. Congrats.

5. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

I was skimming thru the pictures thinking man you had to be buying some of these parts and just replacing them. That is before I knew you have mad skills in fiberglass work. You did a terrific job her and I bet she'll be a fishing machine.

6. learjet3

learjet3 Pirate

Well done! I'm impressed.