1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

High Priority Restaurant Inspections In Volusia-flagler

Discussion in 'In The News section, Local News and Information' started by Nautical Gator, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

High Priority Restaurant Inspections in Volusia-Flagler

| Several popular beachside restaurants found themselves in the crosshairs of state inspectors, while fleas weren't the only critters hanging out at the Daytona Beach Flea & Farmer's Market.

These are recent restaurant inspection reports for Volusia and Flagler counties filed by state safety and sanitation inspectors for Sept 30 - Oct. 05, 2019. NOTE: Only restaurants with at least one “high-priority” violation are included. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term conditions at the establishment.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/...0SccwNFO9FP3hOX1Azcj4OuiZvpPJobnx_rBsEV9JwZpM

Shrimp Gritter and mak like this.
  2. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Glad to see no high priority violations at the places we go to regularly. Although I still try not to think about what’s going on in the kitchen...

3. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

That's a pretty big list of restaurants.

4. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

that's why I like fishing and shrimping because I eat from my freezers... of course my garden helps as well LOL

dsc00596-jpg.jpg

Shrimp Gritter likes this.
  5. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

Thanks for posting Sam!