1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Greetings From Merritt Island

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Mike Nagy, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Mike Nagy

Mike Nagy Greenhorn
    Member Introduction

hevad - just put one up....its not your typical report though. I agree on the good info!! I used the popping cork information I read on hear to great success.

2. mkyota1

mkyota1 First Mate

Just read your first post. Simply increadable! Welcome to the group. Always nice to have another Mike around. Ha!

3. BothShores

BothShores Pirate

welcome to the forum. lotta good information and people here.

4. Dave rivera

Dave rivera Master Gunner

Welcome to the club. Can’t wait for your postings. Looking forward to fishing that area this year.

5. Greetings and welcome Mike! You’ve found a great a place to share info and we all look forward to sharing info with a new member.

6. reellivin25

reellivin25 Pirate

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the reports

7. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

Welcome to our little group here! Lots to learn here and you should enjoy it!

8. Troy

Troy Pirate

Welcome. Sounds like your a short boat ride from home. Have not fished that far south of the river but I hear good things good luck

9. bucsbiologist

bucsbiologist Newbie

Welcome Mike, new here as well, I am hoping to get a little more info from this area as well. I am just to the south of you in Satellite so hopefully we can get some good info from this forum.

10. Greetings Mike and welcome. Life definitely takes over sometimes but glad you’re back at it.