1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Going Wednesday Or Thursday

Discussion in 'Fishing Chatter = anything to do with fishing' started by adallas, Aug 30, 2020.

1. adallas

adallas Blackbeard
    Fishing Chatter

Haven’t been for a while and lost my spots in my old fishfinder. Which way should I head and how deep. 21ft boat. Have been up to 35 miles depending on weather. I was thinking 1300 rock, party grounds or turtle mound. I haven’t fished the public wrecks much so..... any suggestions will be helpful.

2. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Hope you can get some good suggestions. Good luck on your trip.

3. Rich M

Rich M Swabbie

I have nothing for you - wanting to get out and learn the area, just haven't yet.

What are you wanting to catch?

4. I myself may put the boat in on Thursday if weather permits. If I do I’ll go to end of jetty anchor up and soak some shrimp or frozen sardines for an hour or two. I have room if anyone is interested in joining.

5. mkyota1

mkyota1 Sailing Master

I have not been out in a while. The bottom bite has been really bad for us the last few trips. I am waiting for it to pick back up. Good luck out there!

6. mrsunshinefun

mrsunshinefun Greenhorn

I am fishing from shore and trying to learn about fishing as well as shrimping so I look forward to seeing posts on both. note if this is moved to another forum, how can i find out which one it is in now?

7. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

There are specific forums for each region, so you can comb through those in the area you have a particular interest.
    My preferred method of reading any special interest message boards that I participate in is just the New Posts button. Every time I log on I just hit New Posts at the top of the page and it will display any new messages that have been left in any of the sections since my last visit. I think a lot of folks miss a lot of posts they might have an interest in just because they are only browsing certain sections.