1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Game Warden Jumps Out

Discussion in 'Fish-N-Jokes™ - Best Fishing Jokes To Tell' started by Bossman, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member
    Thread Started By

A couple of young boys were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track. All of a sudden, the Game Warden jumped out of the bushes.

Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods like a bat out of hell. The Game Warden was hot on his heels.

After about a half mile, the young man stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath, so the Game Warden finally caught up to him.

"Let's see yer fishin' license, Boy!" the Warden gasped.

With that, the boy pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license.

"Well, son," said the Game Warden. "You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!"

"Yes, sir," replied the young guy. "But my friend back there, well, he don't have one."

2. That is so funny and smart.

3. Jeepster

Jeepster Swabbie

Too Much. Bossman you ain't right.

Bossman likes this.
  4. Bossman

Thread Started By

Firefly, you couldn't imagine how fast the game warden could run

5. Bossman

Thread Started By

Just getting started Jeepster.

6. I personally couldnt run from warden anyway. I respect all law enforcment way to much to do that but i have seen some occasionally smart or quick thinking criminals over the years that just make the mischevious little kid inside giggle.

Bossman likes this.
  7. Keith

Keith Pirate

That's a good one. Kids have quick minds

8. JDP

JDP Pirate

I don't care who you are, dat der is funny.

9. dagnuten

dagnuten Greenhorn

Heeeeheee... got to love it!