1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Game Cameras As Security Cam

Discussion in 'Off Topic posts' started by JBF, Mar 10, 2019.

1. JBF

JBF Treasure Hunter
    Thread Started By

We have some land we are selling. Since advertising we were concerned about the property being vacant. I priced out security systems but didn’t want to shell out a couple grand. I bought a couple game/trail cameras with a rope like locking systems for under 500. The quality of the pics are great and I can move them every week or so with little effort. While nothing has come up missing, we have had a couple DOZEN people jump the fence most of them white haired.

Greenedog likes this.
  2. Greenedog

Greenedog Blackbeard

Our driveway in Indiana is about a 1/4 mile long and I have a couple trailcams strategically placed in trees along it. I've also got a couple up at my Astor place and have captured a few white haired visitors as well as one big black haired visitor!

de5e744514b650f9392338fe5a6b619a.jpg

JBF likes this.
  3. Dave rivera

Dave rivera Powder Monkey

Great way to save money.