1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Florida Sheriff Warns Rioters That His Residents Are Armed:

Discussion in 'In The News section, Local News and Information' started by Nautical Gator, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Florida Sheriff Warns Rioters That His Residents Are Armed: 'I'm Highly Recommending They Blow You Back Out Of the House'

"The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said at a press conference Monday. “If you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

Video

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/florida-...-VzgCFOt2XZt_jG0bIHdsITMytQ6-SpQw520Guq98rf48

2. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

just hanging around and waiting to protect my rights...

upload_2020-6-2_17-49-33.png

3. DIANE J SEAMAN

DIANE J SEAMAN Pirate in the making

I saw that video on Twitter and saved it to show my husband. Husband is retired LEO, and my son is a Volusia County LEO. They both applauded the Sheriff and the good folks of Polk County! I agree with them wholeheartedly!!!

Jeepster and Nautical Gator like this.
  4. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

I like sheriff Judd! I totally agree with his comments! Thanks for the post as I would not have seen this otherwise. Not so sure the drunks with guns is a good idea though

Jeepster likes this.
  5. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

That's what I'm talking about he would have my vote if I lived in Polk county.

Jeepster and Nautical Gator like this.
  6. Jeepster

Jeepster Able Bodied Sailor

I would like to capture one of these terrorists and make him tell who is financing his spree of terror. Upon getting the answer, I think it would be fitting to take the boys down to pay him a visit.

7. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

I heard that there were protesters in New Smyrna area.
    I'm taking the Sheriff's advice!
    Folks, it's up to you to protect your property and family.
    Make a list and check it twice,
    don't wait till it's to late.
    stay safe.

upload_2020-6-29_15-21-0.png