1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Filipos Pizza

Discussion in 'Edgewater' started by bogman102, Jun 21, 2017.

1. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman
    Thread Started By

Located on Park Avenue in Edgewater. Rather good pizza with a lunch special of two slices pizza and a soda for $3.00.
    That is all I have ever had there but I will next try their meatball parmigiana sub. A friend had their chicken parmigiana sub and liked it.

I went back and tried the meatball parm sub with mushrooms. It was good and it was large for $6.75 or there abouts. A real deal and tasty.

I had the same type sub at Albertos Italian restaurant in Edgewater for about $12.00. It was good.

I also tried Jersey Mikes subs in Port Orange for about$10.00. It was also good.

I have also tried a meatball sub at Tianos (?) restaurant by the gold course in New Smyrna.
    I didn't much care for that one and it was about $12.00.

Alps likes this.
  2. Alps

Alps Swashbuckler

Hmmmm...a tasty and somewhat nutritious treat of sustenance for when one comes off the water...sure beats a couple of candy bars for the same $ at the C-store!

Thanks for heads-up and stamp of approval. And I'll return the favor:
    'Red Burrito' [I think that's the name], sw corner of Dunlawton and US1, Port Orange. Had what I think they call their 'chicken bowl' (something like that) one time...better than I was expecting (admittedly, the hurdle was ground-level). Went back for Rnd 2 (based on previous positive experience) on a subsequent trip...had taco and burrito...NOPE! The beef in it was mystery-meat consistency...maybe they use 'beef sausage'. I dunno. :eek: Both items...it was a struggle to eat it. But I was hungry.

Thanks for your PSAs.

3. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman
    Thread Started By

They had a price increase! Now: two slices and a soda $4.00. Still reasonable!