1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Early Shrimping Report 2019

Discussion in 'Shrimping Chatter = Anything To Do With Shrimping' started by Nautical Gator, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Early Shrimping Report 2019

OK so you want to go shrimping but are you the type that just waits till members start posting reports or are you the type that will kick off the season with the first shrimping report?

looking back when I went shrimping on November 18th
    so the time is here, and the shrimp should be leaking around
    so take a chance and see whats around!

Haulover Canal Shrimping November 18th

(see report link)
    http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/haulover-canal-11-18-2013.3286/

[​IMG]

________

mkyota1, Shrimp Gritter and mak like this.
  2. duffy

duffy Pirate

My Dad in TN asks me on a weekly basis if I have been shrimping. I have never been so I gotta be able to say yes to him soon. Nautical Gator you going anytime soon and would welcome a tag a long?

3. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

Nope have not been fishing or shrimping, been working on renovating my house.
    http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/threads/garage-fire.14902/

4. duffy

duffy Pirate

5. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

6. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

You gotta start giving yourself a day off every week or two. Besides, that new tilt/trim motor needs an on-the-water shake down test.o_O

7. Shrimp Gritter

Shrimp Gritter Seaman apprentice

Sam and others have shared tactics and light spread threads here to prepare others for success with shrimp runs. Being one of the first out there to discover “the run”, means a decent or full pull without all of the company you compete with when the word gets out.

Nautical Gator likes this.