1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Early January

Discussion in 'Shrimping Clinics - Learn How to Shrimp' started by td11185, Jan 4, 2019.

1. td11185

td11185 Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

Forgive me seasoned shrimpers, I am new to shrimping. I was wondering - is early january still a good time to go, and if so, where should a rookie like me start? I do have a boat and underwater lights, etc... any advice would be appreciated. Id even be willing to take the right person out on my boat for some guidance.

2. jeff barton

jeff barton Deckhand

TD if you scroll done in the forum, you will find subs labeled shrimping reports. All the knowledge you seek will be in there. Just check the sub with the area your interested in. There is also another sub labeled shrimp n buddies wanted, sometimes you can find someone on there that would be willing to take you out or go with you. Good luck.

Bossman likes this.
  3. Mark R. Olson

Mark R. Olson Junior Member

Great info...I will check them out.

4. Lynnae

Lynnae Rigger

We haven't been out in a while for various reasons, but my recollection is it may be a little early yet? Hope to get down this year a few times. Missing all the fun!

5. Mark R. Olson

Mark R. Olson Junior Member

Please keep us posted..thanks.