1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Cv Insights

Discussion in 'Bloopers, just for Giggles' started by mak, Apr 18, 2020.

1. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member
    Thread Started By

Coronavirus has turned us all into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We’re told “no” if we get too close to strangers and we get really excited about car rides.

If you thought toilet paper was crazy ... just wait until 300 million people all want a haircut appointment.

2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.

Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent COVID-19 but to stop eating.

If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’taccidentally touch your face.

This cleaning with alcohol is total b.s. NOTHING gets doneafter that first bottle.

Kinda’ starting to understand why pets try to run out ofthe house when the door opens.

Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people home schooled by day drinkers….

Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture.”

My Mom always told me I wouldn’t accomplish anything bylaying in the bed all day, but look at me now! I’m saving the world!

I miss the days when we were terrified of Romainelettuce. Ahh, the good times….

I swear my fridge just said: “what the hell do you wantnow?”

Whoever owes you money, go to their house now. Theyshould be at home.

Homeschooling Day #3: they all graduated. #Done.

2. shrimpmansteve

shrimpmansteve Swabbie

Very funny comic relief

3. Roadhammer

Roadhammer Cabin Boy

I think my dog contributed some of those lines... Now where the heck did I leave that bottle...