1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Chasing Tarpon At Playalinda

Discussion in 'Members Fishing and Shrimping Videos' started by Filocipher, May 12, 2020.

1. Filocipher

Filocipher Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

Looking forward to a new season but in the meantime I am jonsing on getting out and the wind sucks. I was feeling nostalgic and went thru some of my old videos.

This is a one I made many years ago. It's a little long in the middle but you can skip ahead cause the money shot is worth it. Justin who caught the tarpon went on to a career in the pro circuit. He's a natural.

First time posting a video on this forum so hopefully I did everything right. LMK your thoughts.

mak likes this.
  2. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Wow!Thumbsup1:::1 What a great trip. Big Tarpon from a kayak off the beach. I’m sure neither of you will forget that anytime soon. I would love to try getting my kayak off the beach one day.
    Very well done video. Nice job.

3. Filocipher

Filocipher Greenhorn
    Thread Started By

If you liked to learn a bit more about fishing the nearshore, We are doing a livestream this Thursday with the same guy (Justin Ritchey) who caught the Tarpon. He also took first place at the EKFT Last year. Great speaker. The topic will be Chasing Kings from a Kayak" You can get the details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1276760335853166/

King 1.jpg

4. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

:cool: Will check it out if I can. Thanks:disrelieved:
    TravelCountry is where I bought my 2020 Outback not long ago.