1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Bet Nobody Has Done This!

Discussion in 'Fishing Chatter = anything to do with fishing' started by William OBrien, Jul 15, 2019.

1. J Adams

J Adams Pirate

No harm, no foul. Never filled the rod holder, but did have the fuel gauge sending unit rot out which let me put 2 gallons in the transom!!

2. melanochromis

melanochromis Newbie

Whoa! My boats arm powered.

3. Tarpun

Tarpun Pirate

A friend put 20 gallons of gasoline in his diesel truck.

4. Muslickz

Muslickz Pirate

Sounds like one of those things you only do once. Kind of an expensive lesson, but hey.. it happens to the best of us!

-Mus

5. Joseph Underwood

Joseph Underwood Powder Monkey

Man shit happens. Were you on the news?

6. stinkyskater88

stinkyskater88 Cabin Boy

That’s pretty crazy! I can see how it’s done tho lol

7. JBF

JBF Powder Monkey

Good thing your friend was there and noticed,

8. gatorx07

gatorx07 Pirate

I have actually seen this happen at the gas pump! What a mess, lesson learned for sure

9. lobey

lobey Blackbeard

Not paying attention has caused me many difficulties in my life....

10. kujo

kujo Junior Member

I saw it once in the keys. Everybody at the fuel dock got excited when the bilge kicked in but no boom.

11. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

FishGreen1::1Hadn’t thought about that sparking and starting the fireworks.

12. Jeepster

Jeepster Swabbie

I was in the local gas and go picking up a bag of ice for our trip and saw a older gentleman about to put gas in my boat. I rushed out to thank him and after seeing he was really drunk I informed him that his son's boat was on the other side of the pump. Just as well. He was having a hard time getting his sears card to work in the pump. :green fish: