1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Alberto's Italian Restaurant

Discussion in 'Edgewater' started by Nautical Gator, May 23, 2016.

1. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member
    Thread Started By

2. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

Alberto's never disappoints, it is a great Mom and Pop restaurant.

Alberto's is located at 1501 South Ridgewood Ave in Edgewater, Florida.

From the North
    Take Edgewater/Oak Hill Exit 244 off I-95 South, Head East to U.S. 1 and turn left at light. Alberto's will be 1 mile North on the right!

From the South
    Take Edgewater/Oak Hill Exit 244 off of I-95 North. Head East to U.S.1 and turn left. Head North for about 1 mile and Alberto's will be on the right!

Open everyday from 11:00a - 9:00p Monday - Thursday
    11:00a - 10:00p Friday - Staurday
    11:00a - 8:00p Sunday

Alberto's Italian Restaurant
    1501 South Ridgewood Ave
    Edgewater, FL 32132
    Phone: (386) 424-1514

paleoman likes this.
  3. Michael Bittner

Michael Bittner Pirate in the making

I guess there is some good Italian food in Florida and the jokes about good pizza are not true.

4. paleoman

paleoman Petty Officer

My wife and I enjoy loading up every once in a while for an adventure trip in search of good Italian food. Will definitely keep this on my radar.

5. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

Mom and Pop places that are all word of mouth are the best.

6. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

I have had their pizza and liked it. I have to try some lasagna or a meatball parm sub there.

I went back for a meatball parm sub and liked it.

7. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

their chicken Parmesan meal is very good, you will be stuffed when done.

8. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

Good food at a reasonable price. Like Sam, I recommend this mom and pop eatery.

9. Nautical Gator

Thread Started By

Best All Around Italian

rs=w:1136,h:568,cg:true.jpg

Alberto's has been voted Best Italian Restaurant and Pizza Place for 15 years in a row. Thanks to our amazing customers and The News-Journal Southeast Volusia

Our restaurant here in Edgewater is a casual New York style pizzeria that is dedicated to providing a dining experience based on tradition, good service, food and family. Alberto's is operated for the enjoyment and satisfaction of our guests, not for the convenience of our staff or owners. New York style pizza started in the 1920's, and though our recipe has evolved, it is still closest to the original. Here, you can dine in and sip an ice cold soda, frosty mug of beer, or a nice glass of wine. Both young and old can come to Alberto's for an afternoon or evening filled with excellent food, great memories, along with a casual atmosphere and unique personality that Alberto's has to offer.
    " Bon Appetito!

Our very first Alberto's, York, PA 1959
    My grandpa Alberto Salvo had the American Dream and never gave up!

https://albertositalianrestaurant.com/

10. Will definitely give it a try. Thanks

11. saltlife386

saltlife386 Pirate

It's a great place and Albert is a great guy we went to High school together.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  12. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

I have eaten there and can easily give them a thumbs up! Very good food!
    I stop in now and again for a meatball and mushroom parmesan sub, my favorite!

13. lobsterman

lobsterman Seaman Recruit

Yes, Fantastic place. We eat there quite often.

14. bogman102

bogman102 Seaman

I have tried their Lasagna several times now and it is very good! Enough left over to take home for a second meal!
    I also stopped in for their lunch special spaghetti and meatballs the other day. Very reasonable and filling. My plate was clean when done. I like everything they have here!

15. Johannes

Johannes Blackbeard

Alberto‘s?! The stromboli with marinara sauce and the pizzas are great! So are the garlic knots. If you are longing for seafood I would avoid the spaghetti with mussels. They are very good but there should be more mussels to satisfy me.

Anyway. The rest is delicious!