1. Guest, Did you know that you can Become a Star Member... and that our Clubs Forums operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members - We hope you enjoy our clubs forum and become a forum supporter... Guest, if you would like to give back and help support your club, Click here and Become a Star Member Today!!! http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/forums/styles/avatars_smileys/Smiles/thumbsup.gif

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

3d Printers

Discussion in 'Member Hobbies' started by mak, May 5, 2019.

1. mak

mak Mate
    Thread Started By

So is anyone here in to 3D printers? I know Florida Fish Hunter has one and has created and shared a bunch of good projects. I finally broke down and made the purchase after years wanting one. Price and capabilities have of course changed dramatically the past couple years.
    My first print after getting setup was the weed shield that Florida Fish Hunter created. I’ll be darned if I can find his post on that. Anyway, it fits on the Native Propel Drive and fit perfect on mine. Looks like it should work well.
    New mission will be to learn AutoDesk Fusion 360. Ive got a lot of experience with AutoCad and 3D Studio so hopefully will be an easy learning curve...
    A2C7008F-A129-4B2A-B330-E9F4FCE1AED8.jpeg

Nautical Gator likes this.
  2. scasios76

scasios76 Blackbeard

Pretty neat. Seems like a great tool to have

3. mak

mak Mate
    Thread Started By

Been playing with it way too much this past week.