1. Guest, As you may know, we have moved our clubs forum to the latest cloud technology servers with all solid state SSD drives. -- Hope you enjoy the speed of our new SSD servers. (Click here for the details)
Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

12/20 Pensacola- Marching To The Beat Of A Different Drum.....

Discussion in 'Inshore Fishing Report (R)' started by advobwhite, Dec 20, 2015.

1. advobwhite

advobwhite Junior Member
    Thread Started By

Too late for an original post as I'm getting ready to go to bed so this is C&P from the original forum, a local fishing forum. Wanted to get the report in here though too.

Sorry for the punny title, I couldn't resist. Went into the office today for a couple hours and then @ around 4 pm I started debating going out again since I don't know when I'll be able to get out once my wife gets back in town. Decided to see if L&T was still open and if so for how long. When I called up they were closing in 30 min so told them to hold 2 crabs for me. took a 20 min break to run up there to pick them up and then right back to my desk to finish up my checklist. Got home, changed, got back out there at around 6-6:15 pm, which is later than I would've liked as the tide was already pretty high at that point, but figured I'd give it a shot. Hooked up w/ my first around 7-7:30, then my second around 8. both fish were caught by 9 pm or so then i walked over to the pavilions next to the 3mb fishing pier to see if i could sight fish anything...saw a few large drum the other day but didn't see anything but an otter....thought it was a small tarpon at first they way it was swimming and silverish. walked back over to my spot, chatted it up w/ a guy that was there and left by 10. 2 bulls aren't a bad deal for 3 hrs of work and 1 hr of chatting w/ a fellow fisherman. both drum were given away to others there that were going to eat them. I don't mind giving them away if they are legal and get eaten. If I was alone both would've been returned to fight another day. There are plenty out there left, taking a break until next weekend because I'll be working 4 long days before Christmas.

20151220_195424.jpg

IMG_0790.JPG

Bossman and PontoonDiver like this.
  2. fishingfool

fishingfool Lieutenant

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.
    To ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Fishing Forums. Thanks.

3. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

4. Love2Fish

Love2Fish Seaman

5. keep it reel

keep it reel Lieutenant Commander

6. coastman411

coastman411 Newbie

7. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member