1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Oops, My Bad...

Discussion in 'Share your NON-fishing video's here' started by Florida Fish Hunter, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Florida Fish Hunter

Florida Fish Hunter Blackbeard
    Thread Started By

Larsen, a Roseburg resident, told The Oregonian/OregonLive by phone Friday that he wasn’t using his cellphone while driving his Bayliner and referred to such allegations as “fake news.” Larsen also said a lawsuit seemed unnecessary because the people in the Weldcraft weren’t hurt badly.

The criminal case is ongoing. Larsen has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor crimes of reckless operation of a boat, fourth-degree assault and recklessly endangering the lives of others.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/01/chilling_video_fisherman_jumps.html

2. Greg and Tabitha

Greg and Tabitha Cabin Boy

Unbelievable. Good thing they chose the correct side to jump into the water.

3. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

I seen this on the new, unbelievable

4. relicshunter

relicshunter Pirate in the making

They are lucky they jumped in time.
    No room for error.

5. shrimpmansteve

shrimpmansteve Seaworthy

OMG they’re lucky to be alive. No possible excuse for that.

6. Joseph Warga

Joseph Warga Cabin Boy

saw this on NY news and that's a scary scenario regardless...he had to be doing something besides what he should have been doing... WATCH WHERE YOUR'E GOING... beat him with a stick

7. Nocatfish

Nocatfish Seaworthy

Crazy stuff. I always knew there were idiots on the water, but that moron takes the cake. They should never allow him to set foot on a boat again.

8. Ken Boone

Ken Boone Seaman Recruit

"...a lawsuit seemed unnecessary...". This guy needs to lose everything he has. I would hunt his ass down and he wouldn't have to worry about a lawsuit.

9. 311sarge

311sarge Deckhand

Claims wasn’t using cell phone.. does it really matter what he was doing.. it’s more the question of what he wasn’t doing, and being in control of his vessel and aware of his surroundings period. I’d hope that the victims get all they deserve for this act of negligence. I understand accidents happen, but this clearly is negligence, and sickens me to know there are thes kinds of boaters out there. Just a reminder that life jackets and proper safety equipment is priceless for just these reasons.

Shrimp Gritter likes this.