1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

1. givemeavent

givemeavent Pirate in the making
    Thread Started By

jad a pretty good year at our lease in Georgia just outside Statesboro. Wife took her first deer ever and couldn’t be more proud! My younges made a fine shot on a mature doe so I couldn’t ask for a better season...... I did ok too!

52EA9F51-08F9-4841-B187-F6E75450B59B.jpeg

A5AF1327-0437-4A36-9D01-4EBF71785172.jpeg

91268D88-4C82-4947-B62F-F973CB3F0262.jpeg

2. givemeavent

Thread Started By

This was my buck in the back of the truck a few days earlier

18840B47-FE47-4C20-AB14-08C6F957A135.jpeg

3. mak

mak Moderator on Deck Staff Member

Nice deer! Much large than the typical ones I have around our cabin in the north GA mountains.

4. Bossman

Bossman Moderator on Deck Staff Member

I'd say ya did pretty dang good for a season with bucks like that. I use to hunt a lease close to Sylvania on the Savannah river a few years back that had some nice bucks on it as well. Land in that area is prime. Congrats on the deer and the quality family time. Now for some fishing!

5. Baccarac

Baccarac Blackbeard

Nice i'm up in that area every other Thanksgiving I went to college there back in the 80s . We hunt on a 2500 acre property out Highway 80 a few miles

6. givemeavent

Thread Started By

Great area! Off 17 between Rocky Ford and Millen

7. jeff barton

jeff barton Deckhand

Congratulations to all and what a feeling huh