1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Hello Northeast Florida Fishing Peeps

Discussion in 'Fishing Chatter = anything to do with fishing' started by Michael Walker, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Michael Walker

Michael Walker Master Gunner
    Thread Started By

Hi, I'm moving from Orlando up to Jacksonville within the next month. I'm excited because the fishing up there has to be better than what I've experienced in the lagoon. I've fished the flood tide once, but due to distance, accommodations, and work schedule, I've only had one trip. I'm in a 13 ft Ocean Kayak, and will be fishing as often as I can now that my wife is out of school and working. I mainly fly fish. I'm originally from South Louisiana and have caught my wt ten times over in reds and specks down there on spin cast, but really want to get them on a fly. So just a heads up, I've been off the forum for over a year now, but hope to become more active once I'm up there. I've also seen that Georgia has some nice flood tides too and I'll be looking to explore those areas. Cheers.

2. Mark R. Olson

Mark R. Olson Junior Member

This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.
    To ShrimpNFishFlorida™ Fishing Forums. Thanks.