1. Guest, did you know that we are counting on you to become a actively participating member of our Club and Forum? Click here to see how:

Dismiss Notice
Welcome To ShrimpNFishFLorida
Dismiss Notice
In order to view Reports and Posts in the (R) restricted access threads of this forum you must sign up as a member
Dismiss Notice
Guest After signup you will need to make an Introduction Post. Thanks

Mangos At Night Off Ponce Inlet

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers: Gain Angling Knowledge' started by nir, Jul 13, 2018.

1. nir

nir Newbie
    Thread Started By

planning my first ever night fishing for mangos out of ponce inlet this coming Saturday favorable conditions
    never fish for them actually never get one and never fish at night out of a boat
    so please any tips will be greatly appreciated first where i can find them i have the halifax fishing club map
    got plug sardines for bait squid and chum
    thanks

2. Nautical Gator

Nautical Gator Forum Captain, Moderator, Peacekeeper Staff Member

you should have all your safety gear and lights all checked out, you want to be seen... next read the forum posts.

http://www.shrimpnfishflorida.com/f...ips-this-may-june-july-and-august-2018.13431/

Tarpun and Tele Caster like this.
  3. mkyota1

mkyota1 Sailing Master

Good luck. Hopefully youbcan find them. I tried once last year and skunked out. Debating giving it another go this year.

I have had better luck for them on natural bottom 20-25 miles out during the day. I am sure they are in closer as well but I wouldnt know where.

Nautical Gator likes this.
  4. Buckshot20

Buckshot20 Blackbeard

I think a small Pinfish would be hard to leave the inlet without

5. Rich M

Rich M Sailing Master

If you can find em during the day, they'll be there at night too.

Tarpun likes this.